The five-Member Sacramento County
Board of Supervisors meets on various Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the month.
Board of Supervisors - Agendas & Action Summaries
- Public Notices
- November 7, 2023 Zone 40 Development Fee Update Report Draft
- August 29, 2023 Community Meeting Safe Stay Site North Highlands
- July 5, 2023, Meeting For Public Comment on the Election Administration Plan (EAP)
- June 20, 2023 Meetings for Public Comment on the Election Administration Plan
- December 7, 2022 Mays Consent Decree Population Reduction Efforts and Jail Facility Deficiencies Public Hearing – revised notice
- December 7, 2022 Mays Consent Decree & Expert Reports Public Workshop
- December 6, 2022 Truth Act Forum
- November 7, 2022 SAC Airport TEFRA Public Hearing Notice
- November 1, 2022 Community Meeting Safe Stay Site - North Highlands
- September 14, 2022 Mays Consent Decree & Expert Reports Public Workshop
- Board of Supervisors meetings archives (6/3/2013 and prior)
- Sanitation District - Agendas & Action Summaries
- County Planning Commission - Agendas & Action Summaries
- Other public meeting information
The Board of Supervisors fosters public engagement during the meeting and encourages public participation, civility and use of courteous language. The Board does not condone the use of profanity, vulgar language, gestures or other inappropriate behavior including personal attacks or threats directed towards any meeting participant.
In compliance with directives of the County, State, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the meeting will be live stream and open to public attendance pursuant to health and safety guidelines. The practice of social distancing and wearing of face coverings (mask or shield) is recommended for the health and safety of all persons participating in person during the meeting although it is not required. Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Speaker Time Limits
In the interest of facilitating the conduct of the County's business, members of the public (speakers) who wish to address the legislative body during the meeting will have specific time limits as enumerated below. Consent matters are acted upon as one unit, while Public Hearings and separate matters are acted upon individually. Matters not on the posted agenda will be discussed in accordance with the order of the agenda. Speakers should not expect Board members to comment on or respond to comments directly during the meeting. The Board may request county staff to follow up with a speaker or provide additional information after the meeting or at a later date. The Chairperson, at their discretion, may increase or decrease the time allocation. Each speaker shall limit remarks to the specified time allotment as follows:
- Speakers will have 2-minutes total for a single and/or multiple consent item(s)
- Speakers will have 2-minutes total for each hearing item
- Speakers will have 2-minutes total for each separate item
- Speakers will have 2-minutes total for any matter not on the posted agenda
In-Person Public Comments
- Speakers will be required to complete and submit a speaker request form to Clerk staff. The Chairperson will invite each individual to the podium to make a verbal comment.
- Send an email comment to BoardClerk@saccounty.gov. Include meeting date and agenda item number or off-agenda item. Contact information is optional.
- Mail a comment to 700 H Street, Suite 2450, Sacramento, CA 95814. Include meeting date and agenda item number or off-agenda item. Contact information is optional.
- Written comments are distributed to members and filed in the record.
- Live on Metrocable 14 Comcast, Consolidated Communications and AT&T U-Verse television channels.
- Webcast live at https://metro14live.saccounty.gov/.
- Each meeting is rebroadcast. Refer to the agenda for the rebroadcast day and time.
Agenda & Material
How To Add An Item On The Agenda
- Matters to be presented at Board meetings are coordinated three weeks in advance and published on the Board's agenda. To request to place an item on the agenda, submit the request to BoardClerk@saccounty.gov no later than three weeks (3 weeks) prior to the meeting date. Agenda item requests are forwarded to the Chairperson for consideration and review. The agenda is compiled and published by the Clerk of the Board.
there is a need for an accommodation pursuant to Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA), medical reasons or for other needs, please contact the Clerk of the
Board by telephone at (916) 874-5411 (voice) and CA Relay Services 711 (for the
hearing impaired) or email at Boardclerk@saccounty.net prior to the
Questions Or Assistance
County Administration Center
700 H Street, Board Chambers (Room 1450)
Sacramento, CA 95814