Comment on a Meeting Agenda

Members of the public may complete a speaker request form to address the Sacramento County Planning Commission (Commission) about a specific matter on the meeting agenda.

Members of the public may also address the Commission on matters not posted on the agenda using the same request form.

Completed forms should be submitted to the Planning Secretary (clerk) and the Chair will announce the speaker’s name at the appropriate time. Speakers will be asked to make comments at the podium.